Five simple rules,
- Be respectful of all guild members, at all times. (horseplay and screwing around with friends is not a problem, have fun!)
- Help guild members and allies when they need it.
- Kill reds!
- No cheats, hacks or exploits!
- Please, no streaming of trade runs, for obvious reasons. Posting a video of the event afterwards is just fine.
Our reputation on the server is important to the future of our guild. Anyone violating the three rules above will be given only one warning. Repeat offenders will be kicked from the guild.
Killing reds and posting video of the encounter will be rewarded.
You may attack greens on our KoS list or for any of the following reasons as long as they are not an ally guild. You must have video or screen shot proof before going bloodlust, so when their guild leader comes crying they have something to look at.
- You are defending a plot on the guild island.
- Someone takes a pack, ship or vehicle from you or another guild member.
- If they are KSing mobs from within your area, for example in hasla.
Use common sense, if they are looking for trouble take a screen or video and give them what they want.
If you kill a green for good reason, post a screen screen shot or preferably video on the website along with the reason.